Windows application for monitoring and updating TimeMachines clock products. Features:
- Discover clocks on the local subnet with broadcast messages
- Set multiple clocks to Timer Mode. Synchronized count-up and count-down operations controlled from TM-Manager
- Scroll text messages on Dot-Matrix products
- Monitor time and function of both POE and WiFi clocks
- Single button web browser connection to clock configuration
- Monitor clocks on other subnets by using manual entry.
- Update multiple clocks with common parameters and alarm settings.
- Requires: POE clocks v4.6, WiFi clocks v2.4, TM1000A v2.6, and TM2000A 0.3.3 or later firmware
- Free to download and use, we appreciate your feedback as this software utility evolves.
- Version 1.07 adds Timer Program Support in addition to Count Up/Down control and WiFi RX Signal Strength display
After downloading. Install and run TM-Manager. Click the settings button on the main screen and set the broadcast IP address to match your network setup. Update the browser if you do not have Chrome installed.