StrikeFirst: Taekwondo Digital Scorekeeper
StrikeFirst is a digital scorekeeper and time clock.
- This digital scorekeeper is perfect for Taekwondo tournaments, and practice, among many other sports including wrestling, volleyball, soccer, basketball, to name a few.
- The ability to keep an accurate score along with precise time is the goal we set out for and accomplished. We feel positive about how this unique product can help your competitive sporting events in multiple aspects.
- Each unit weighs only 5 lbs., making it easy for most users to set on their laps and operate during one of your competitions.
Endorsed by Chief Master Daniel Longoria of Longoria's Black Belt Academy in Lincoln, NE.
Designed and built in the USA, by an active ATA member, with ATA in mind.
Adds excitement to every event, both tournament and practice.
Easy to use, allowing single person to keep score and time.
Gives the center judge complete control of event time.
High visibility time and score display with an audible buzzer for end of match notification.
As seen in ATA Advertising, StrikeFirst can attract more participants to your event.
402.486.0511 | firstname.lastname@example.org | U.S. PATENT PENDING
$199.99 / Per unit
- Includes removable battery pack (8AA batteries required, not included).
- Separate AC plug in power supply available for purchase as an accessory, eliminating the need for batteries.
- 1 Year Standard Warranty. Parts and Workmanship. Visit www.gostrikefirst.com to see full warranty.
- Free software updates, when available. Simply ship your unit back or update on-site.
Contact us by phone or email for volume discounts for 10 units or more.
AC PLUG-IN POWER SUPPLY
- Skip the batteries and simply plug-in to a wall outlet.
- 65" cord length.
- Input: 100-240v / 50/60Hz / .30a Max.
- Output: 9.0v / 1.3A