Android and Apple Apps for Timer Control!
The TM-Timer application is a free download to allow for Android and Apple Phone App based control of the timer features of our network POE / WiFi clocks and DotMatrix displays. This application works through WiFi to control clocks and displays that are on the same local network. Count Up, Count Down, and Programmable Timer sequences are available including Round, Interval, Presentation, and Tabata modes. Up to 10 Timer Programs can be saved to the clock displays and triggered at specific times of day to implement features like manufacturing schedules and school passing periods, all with automatic triggering through the displays alarm system. Multiple devices can be controlled simultaneously or individually, including the ability to start and stop multiple displays simultaneously, allowing them to count in sync with each other. The simple, intuitive interface, allows for discovery of all display devices on the network with a single button click. 8 preset Count-Down times can be set in the Count-Down mode. The app also displays the timer time as displayed on the clock/dotmatrix displays.
- Many potential uses: Education, Sports Training and Exercise, Event Timing, Presentations
- Programmable Timers support Round/Interval/Tabata/Presentation modes
- Please send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
As of May 2021, there are two versions of TM-Timer Available, please download the one that matches your display firmware version.
TM-Timer version 1.X
- Supported in POE 4.6, WiFi 2.4, and DotMatrix 1.2
- Search for "com.timemachines.tmtimer" on Google Play, 1.X has been removed from App Store per Apple rules.
TM-Timer version 2.0
- Supported in:
- POE revC HW, version 5.1+
- POE revB HW, version 4.8+
- WiFi revC HW, version 3.1+
- WiFi revB HW, version 2.5+
- Additions beyond TM-Timer 1.X:
- RGB support for color changes in during programs
- Management of 10 Unique Timer Programs in a clock memory
- Rejoin clocks in a timer mode real time\
- Store IP addresses of clocks on remote subnets to allow control
- Tabata and Presentation mode menu short cuts with color change
- Search for "com.timemachines.tmtimer2" on Google Play or "com.timemachines.TM-Timer" on the Apple App Stores