POE Dot-Matrix Displays
The POE 8x48 pixel dot matrix display is a POE powered and networked device that can be used for multiple purposes. It can be used as simple clock with all the features of our existing POE and WiFi clocks, but it can also be used to show static and scrolling messages. Multiple displays can be controlled simultaneously from our TM-Manager application. Features Include:
- Networked IP Scrolling Display
- Red and Green 8x48 displays are available. Digits are approximately 2.5 inches tall.
- 12/24 hour time display with AM/PM written indication
- Count Up / Count Down features
- Right to left and bottom to top message scrolling
- Published UDP based API for easy control from your application
- Product dimensions are approximately 14x4.25x2.5 inches.